Monday, July 14, 2008

Non Conformity

In my search to find more enriched sources of "biased" information, I stumbled upon the world of blogs. Most people, I think, have a tendancy towards unbiased news and information - and I generally agree with this concpet. However, lately I have discovered merit reading about other people's opinions on issues... and life in general. There are obviously many people much smarter than myself and many people that see the world from a different perspective than I do. I have been finding it very insightful and entertaining to read various blogs as they experience life in a manner completely different than me or other people I know.

One blog I have been reading through lately is The Art of Non-Conformity by Chris Guillebeau

Weather or not you agree with the way he chooses to live his life does not diminish how interesting his posting are. In addition to his regular blog entries, he wrote a short book (around 30 pages) that is downloadable in pdf format. Though the title may be a bit misleading, I highly recomment reading his brief pdf Guide to World Domination.

In addition to interesting concepts on how to live a successful life (as defined by Chris), he also posts a ton of extremely practical information that is likely applicable to most people that read his blog. I recommend giving it a browse next time you have 20-30 minutes to spare.

No comments: